NETRA BASTI TREATMENT
RATE $ 55
Ayurveda emphasizes on various practices to help us experience life clearly by helping us to maintain healthy sensory organs.
Netra Basti is one such ayurvedic practice. It focuses on eyes and as we all know eyes are one of the most treasured senses. To understand the meaning of Netra Basti we break down the word to Netra and Basti. Netra, as we all know means eyes and Basti is a Sanskrit word which means to ‘cleanse’ or to ‘bathe’ so in all Netra Basti means to clean our eyes.
It is a treatment in which eyes are bathed or submerged in plain or medicated, warm clarified butter i.e. ghee.
Benefits Of Netra Basti:
• Helps to refresh tired, dry, itchy and teary eyes.
• Helps to improve vision.
• Enhances the beauty of eyes along with the face.
• Nourishes the optic nerve and the nervous system.
• It is a preventive therapy for those suffering from diabetes and hypertension.
• Is very beneficial for removing dark circles and wrinkles.
• Very soothing for dry and tired eyes especially for those who work on the computer.
• Helps to improve memory.
• Relieves tension throughout the body.